Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Attempts to Look the Other Way

I think a big reason that I get so frustrated with some of the customers that we have is that I try way too hard to actually understand what they're thinking when doing ridiculous things in public. I guess I have a difficult time separating myself from them and I just can't stop myself from trying to wrap my mind around what in the world they're thinking when doing stupid shit.

So I'm going to really try to quit doing that. I'll simply expect the worst at all times. Expect the brain-dead to be in the bar throughout the entire night. Expect them to horribly embarrass themselves in front of me, you, and whatever member of the opposite sex they're attempting to impress at that particular moment.

In other news, a recent comment made me think about some shit and I think I'll write about it in a few days. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home