Friday, April 04, 2008

A Night Out, etc.

The same retards are out every single night. Every single night. I actually went out the other night - to a bar that I typically don't go to, and I saw the same little fucks that I see at my bar on the weekends. I saw people that I see when I'm at work, and they were doing the same stupid shit that they do at my bar, except that they were doing it at the bar that I was at.

So I did the people watching thing. I watched the hot girls dancing, and I watched the dudes hitting on them and getting rejected. I watched the guys who managed to strike up a conversation with some of them and the few that left with some of the girls. I saw a few douchebags who we banned some time ago standing outside the bar next door yelling at each other. It seemed to be a waste of time, to me, to stand outside a bar and scream in each others face. But that's just me. I figured the shitbag meatheads would notice me as I walked by and say something to me, since it was me who banned them, but they were too busy yelling at each other.

It was interesting being a fly on the wall with a little bit of a buzz, especially when I didn't have to get involved in any of the fights or altercations. I just stood there and watched. It was interesting, to say the least. And after a night of watching, I came to the same conclusion as I always do: People are fucking stupid.

In other news, this story makes me happy. That woman is a great example of someone who has no respect for authority, and even has the audacity to try to take a firearm from a fucking cop and try to shoot him. People like this are the scum of the earth and I hope she has fun for the next 16 years. While only loosely related, we deal with idiots like this all of the time. Mind you, they're not always trying to kill us, but they're trying to hurt us. They're railing against an authority and refusing to cooperate when we order them to do something. It usually ends with us manhandling some poor little fuck, like the "law student" that was tossed out Wednesday night.

And while I'm thinking about it, who the fuck is in charge of the goddamn traffic lights in Athens? I hope no one is because if you are, then you're doing a fucking disgrace of a job. At 12:45am early this morning I hit nearly every single light on a deserted Atlanta Highway. By the time I made it downtown I wanted to fucking dropkick someone. What the fuck??

3 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Pluto said...

SURELY a law student wouldn't be actin' a fool.

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh i hate traffic lights athens too. if you hit one green one all the ones after should be as well, not the other way around...

 
At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that'll be the Athens-Clarke County Transportation & Public Works Department, Traffic Engineering (Signs and Signals) Division. You can reach them at 706-613-3460.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home