Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Still Here

I'm still around, I just haven't had anything worth posting (But then again, do I ever?). Spring Break here was really slow and sadly, I couldn't take part in the St. Patty's day madness. Oh, and I've been on an extended drinking binge for the past two weeks. Jesus.

But at this point I'm getting my shit together and hopefully I'll get more stories of drunk frat boys, fights, ridiculous conversations I have and stupid things I see downtown up here sometime this weekend. I'm sure you're all riveted.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger David Manning said...

Hey man,

Well I've got a story for you from St. Paddy's Day.

I was standing outside the Paradise Rock Club in Boston waiting for a show when this kid gets out of a taxi with a case of beer and starts drinking on the sidewalk. (Looked like a preppy/college kid; this was right off of Boston University's campus.)

One of the club's staff came outside and politely asked the guy to take his beer off the premises. The kid didn't and 30 seconds later, the staffer came and took the kids beer away, all to the laughter of all around.

Afterwards all of his preppy buddies showed up, the asked where all the beer went. They walked off somewhere.

Later some BU sophomore was openly complaining about the club taking his fake id that "his buddy in Vegas" made for him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home