Monday, March 24, 2008

Update

I know, I know...my posts this month have been sorely lacking (but again, do I really ever have anything of substance to share with anyone?). A combination of factors is to blame for this, mainly a lack of motivation, energy and time. I've been really busy lately, and haven't had much of anything to write about on top of that.

This month I've had to force myself to sit down and cough something up really quickly simply because I felt obligated to. It shouldn't be like that. But there's hope, though. I've tried to make a few changes at my job in order to spice things up a bit, and we'll see how it goes this weekend. If nothing else, maybe it will produce a few new stories and some different perspectives on the drunk college kids that come out every weekend.

But then again, maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home