Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Snippet of my Weekend

Story #1

"You can't come in. You have to be 21 to enter. Sorry, man." I said to the underaged kid.

"But I'll be 21 in three weeks. Come on! My friend is 21!" he whined back, gesturing towards the guy next to him.

"How does that make you any less underage again?" I asked.

Silence.

Story #2

"Sorry, you can't come in. This ID is fake."

"No problem. Thanks." I handed him his ID back - only because he was nice and I'm not always an asshole.

"What the fuck?" screeched the girl who I had just let in before rejecting him. She came tearing out the front door and confronted me, face to face.

"Why won't you let him in?" she demanded of me.

"Uhhh...because he's not 21?" I responded.

"Yes he is! See? He has an ID!"

"Well...having a shitty fake doesn't make you 21. Sorry."

"Hey man, no problem. Let's not worry about it," he said, backing away from the door obviously not ready for any issues regarding his fake ID.

"No worries," I said to him.

"No!" demanded the girl, stopping his backwards movement away from me by grabbing his shirt. "Can't you just let him in?"

"He's not 21. I can't." I stated, matter-of-factly.

"Fuck you! You're an asshole. Just let him in! There's tons of underaged kids in there"

"What the hell?" I asked, starting to raise my voice. "How in the fuck is that my problem? They managed to find their way inside, what's his deal?" I said, motioning towards the kid, who was starting to look extremely uncomfortable by this point.

"This is bullshit," the girl said and stomped the ground, pouting.

"This entire conversation is bullshit, and now you get to find yourself another bar to go to because you can't just accept the fact that you're not getting what you want. Goodbye."

She was then led away from the door and wasn't allowed back inside the rest of the night.

Just another night...

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha that's great i liked the 3rd story.

I'm new to this blog and I am definitely becoming a fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home