Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Highlights of the Weekend

I've learned to never underestimate the stupidity of drunk college kids. But sometimes I forget what I've learned. Which is why I was fairly suprised Friday night.

In a similiar blog, an author writes about his experiences working in a nightclub, and one story he tells is about a drunk kid pissing on another drunk kid in the middle of his nightclub.

Well, we had something similiar happen to us this weekend.

While I wasn't the floor guy who caught him, they told me that they saw him go through the whole process before they could stop him, and when they told him to stop peeing on the side of the bar, he responded that he was too lazy to walk all the way to the bathroom.

He wasn't even drunk. At all.

In other bar related news, one of our upstanding customers was caught red-handed behind the bar stuffing a bottle of our well vodka down his pants.

My reaction?

If I was going to be so brazen as to walk behind a bar to steal liquor then I would:

1) Grab the bottle and get the hell out from behind the bar before I started stuffing it down my pants, and

2) Skip the cheap shit and go straight for the Johnny Walker Blue.

He was lucky he only got kicked out. Depending on what bar a random dude tries to steal liquor from, he's liable to get the shit kicked out of him in the back alley or get arrested, or both.

Besides those two things and various fights and arguments of the type that have been well documented on this blog, the weekend was fairly slow.

1 Comments:

At 1:55 AM, Blogger heybartender said...

A friend of mine had a dude arrested for stealing a bottle of beer, and the guy had to pay restitution. I think that beer wound up costing him around five hundred bucks. Oh yeah, and a lawyer, and a night in jail. Idiot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home