Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Our (Alleged) Downtown Stalker Has a Face



This story appeared in the Athens-Banner Herald. His name is Joseph Mills, and he is (or was) a staple of downtown Athens to those of us "in the business". I don't have much time right now to write about him but there are several things you need to know about him.

1) I know him from working downtown.
2) I know girls who know him.
3) Based on #1 and #2, my personal opinion is that he is guilty as sin of the crimes that he's accused of.

When I have a little more time after the holidays, I'll share some of my personal experiences with Joseph.

If you are a girl and frequent downtown, I strongly advise you to avoid Joseph if you see him hanging around. He'll likely be alone.

Sorry to taint the holidays with a creepy post, but regardless, please try to have a great Thanksgiving anyway.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger heybartender said...

Thanks for posting that. I'll make sure to pass it on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home