Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Quick Update

Apologies for my recent lack of anything that could be mistaken for a halfway decent post. My life has been nothing short of a whirlwind of way too much shit to do, and not nearly enough time to do it in.

With injuries I've sustained recently and my efforts in pursuing other sources of income not related to the bar business in addition to attempts at an even higher education, my days (and nights) are fairly packed.

Fear not though, because I still continue to work downtown and I still intend on updating this thing as often as I possibly can.

This next weekend should be fun. Two years ago, the UGA vs. Auburn game was pretty crazy. I expect this year to be nothing less than that.

Look for a post on Sunday or Monday directly related to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home