Saturday, August 16, 2008

Busy Night

Last night was busy as shit. Mostly because I'm lazy, I plan on listing a few highlights of the evening instead of putting things into story form:

-Guidos got into a fight. We threw them out.

-I got pushed from behind by a guy with spikey hair who thought the line to exit the bar didn't apply to him. I threw him out.

-Someone threw up all over the bathroom wall. I thought this was funny because I wasn't the one who had to clean it up.

-When the lights are on and the bar is empty and you've been told multiple times by a half dozen guys that we're closed and you have to leave, the incorrect response is to call us assholes. This particular drunk ass was extremely lucky I had a little patience left and walked out under his own drunken power.

-Barcode got stung by the cops.

This concludes my half-assed boring post. I'll see you all down here tonight drinking yourselves into a blackout.

2 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened at Barcode?

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going back to the story about the ACC arresting those caught selling to minors real quick, I just realized that it is important to note that the police will apparently be using UNDER 21 id's to get in...so really, if the bouncer is going to let in a blatant minor, maybe they deserve to get in trouble? I mean, especially at this point, since the story should put everyone on high alert that they should definitely check birthdates. If the bars are smart, this legislation shouldn't really have any affect. Just don't let in people without at least a decent fake...like normal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home