Friday, May 02, 2008

Bullshit Update

I apologize for my recent absence and lack of anything notable on here lately. I could bullshit you and say I'm busy (which I always am) or say I've been drunk (which I have been), but the truth in the matter is that I just haven't had anything to write nor have I had any desire to try and write anything. Drunk people don't change and it's been the same story over and over that I've been writing about for a year and a half.

Regardless, I promise to have something new posted before the weekend is up.

3 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always laughed at work in a bar...but NEVER complained. i loved my job. even with the assholes..they gave us something to talk about

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need a job...

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful or you will throw out the wrong person or rough someone up to bad and you WILL lose your job, there is nothing worse then a bouncer on a power trip and it will get someone a lot of money, and you jobless. This happened to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home