Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lines said to me Saturday...

On kicking someone out:

"Suck my dick, motherfucker!"

On rejecting someone at the door:

"You just lost your job."

On continuing to reject someone at the door:

"I'm the owner and I'm going in. I don't care what you say."

On kicking yet another retard out:

"Don't fucking touch me. I'm stronger than all three of you and I'll beat your ass!"

Reaction from a valued customer after being thrown in the gutter by myself for trying to fight my coworker:

"I didn't even do anything! What the fuck!"


Needless to say, Saturday was stressful and exhausting. More on this later.

I think this is awesome. I can't wait to see what sorts of things get posted.

Also, this fucking infuriates me.

4 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Kris said...

I read that article in the Red& Black and was mad as hell, but not surprised unfortunately. I've seen some CRAZY things in Athens' taxis.

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the writer infuriate you or the fact that the girl was left by herself?

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

I have the same question. What infuriates you about the article?

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for throwing that "valued customer" in the gutter. I personally got a kick out of it, but I am easily entertained. Dude earned it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home