Saturday, April 25, 2009

Twilight Today!

If you've never gone to Twilight before (the bike races downtown) then please go check it out! It's one of my favorite times downtown. It's an all day event with a shit load of stuff to do everywhere. The races usually start around 4 or so (double check that), there's booze sold on the sidewalks, food everywhere, and it's just an all around good time!

I've been at every Twilight for the past 5 years and this is the first one that I'm missing. I have mixed feelings about this, but I also know I get to avoid the people who drink for 10+ hours and then want to fight everyone within arms reach of them, so for that I'm thankful. For example, the guy who headbutted me 4 years ago and broke my nose. I wasn't excited about that one.

But seriously, go check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home