Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bus Driver

I only caught a glimpse of this while working last month and have only now come across it and really watched it. It's a 16 year old beating up a female bus driver and it really pisses me off.

It pisses me off like I used to get a few years back. It's the kind of pissed off that had me going over the edge at work from time to time, usually taking it out on someone who wanted to start a fight. Often times I gave that fight to them.

It's the kind of pissed off I got when, at the end of my bar career downtown, I threw a kid out for shoving a girl to the ground. He ended up bloody and unconscious in the gutter thanks to his little drunken uncontrollable rage.

Take a look at this piece of shit and what he did to the bus driver. It's inexcusable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home