Monday, March 30, 2009

A Return?

Well, I'm back.

But probably not in the way that you'd think that I'm back. However, I have found myself in the bar business, so to speak, again.

I'm back behind a bar making drinks for people once more. But it's not what you'd expect from a former door guy who stood in front of a bar in Athens and checked ID's for the better part of a decade.

There's two things you should know about my new little adventure. Scratch that - there's three things you should know:

1) It's not in Athens.

2) It's a far cry from your typical downtown Athens bar (read: I don't serve blacked-out college kids any more).

3) I'm hoping that I can share some things about it with anyone who cares about this blog at all. Which is probably about four people. But what the fuck, who cares?

Here's to some new shit coming up soon, I hope.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Mungo said...

There's a few of us still here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home