Thursday, January 10, 2008

Something New

Big weekend coming up.

My last few posts have been a little bland, partially because I wrote them some time ago and just now ended up posting them for lack of anything else of substance to share.

I've gone to work recently with the blog only halfway on my mind, so things happen and then I only vaguely recall them when I sit down at the computer to post some more nonsense. Because of that, I feel like I'm missing some good material, so I think I'm going to start bringing a piece of paper and a pen to work to jot down the stupid shit I see as I see it. Hopefully this will translate into a more vivid and accurate picture of ridiculousness that I witness on a night to night basis.

It's tough to really translate what I see and hear minute by minute onto a blog, because most of the time I'm standing there wondering what the fuck, even when the smallest of things happen. Then I forget them a few minutes later and the opportunity is gone.

So we'll see how this little experiment works out Friday and Saturday night.

2 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Russell said...

Or...
You could get a twitter account and embed the code into your blog and twitter from your cell phone while at work. Just a thought.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Katie Bonk said...

oooh! I like that thought, Russell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home