Saturday, February 16, 2008

Friday Night Recap

First of all, what the fuck? That has to be one of the strangest stories I've heard in a long time. If a guy is fucking me up the ass, then you'd be damn sure that I'd remember every second of it. Of course, I'd have to be dead for that to happen, but anyways...

Last night was one of our stranger nights. I knew it would be strange when a guy and girl approached the door wanting to get in. The guy had a dog collar around his neck and a leash attached to it. Holding the leash was the girl. I guess we know who calls the shots in that relationship, so I addressed her instead of him and told them they couldn't come inside like that.

The night took a further twist when an ambulance flew down the street with its sirens wailing. The crowd on the sidewalk, obviously extremely concerned that some drunk kid had drank himself into hospitalization, cheered loudly as it passed.

Only in Athens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home