Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Possible National Champions? Not these Guys...

Well, this attitude sure sounds familiar.

Occasionally, we'll get a UGA football player at our door who is obviously underaged and bewildered at his refusal to enter. At times, an attitude will crop up, words will be exchanged - much like Munzenmaiers situation - and if you know me, I'm sure you'll know what my answer ends up being.

I swear, some of these football players act like they're making a top salary in the NFL and everyone should bow down before them for the Gods that they are.

Fucking idiots.

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger hey bartender said...

Fuck. That. Guy.
Not that I would, mind you- not with a stolen dick. But so many of them act like this.
Too bad that cop didn't run him over and send him back home to momma where he belongs. Ah well, he'll have a shitty job and no future soon enough, if he lives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home