Friday, December 01, 2006

Boring

It's been some time since my last post, but things have certainly been busy at the bar. Athens had its last home football game last weekend, and I have to say...Georgia Tech fans definitely took the cake for the most problems this year in the bar. This wasn't just limited to my bar, but it was definitely widespread throughout the city, the police also held this opinion. This is suprising because usually they're the easiest drunken fans to deal with.

Anyhow, hopefully things will slow down now that the semester is nearly over and Athens will be empty for the Christmas holidays. This means that I don't have to deal with bullshit, although I do admit a busy night helps the time go by much more quickly.

Nothing very interesting to report besides that. A few fights, a guy ripped up the bathroom (who knows why people decide to vandalize another peoples property). I always love catching people doing something wrong red-handed. Very satisfying to kick their dumb asses out of the bar for being a retard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home